It Ain't Easy Being Green...

Follow me on Instagram to keep up with all my adventures!

Instagram



Thursday, September 11, 2014

The beginning...

After three years in Shanghai, which I will write about in more detail later I finally get to begin the journey that I’ve been planning for half a year now!
After a few final last hoorahs, Zoe and I made our way to Pudong Airport to begin the first leg of our journey. After almost being coerced into paying an exorbitant fee to check one bag, having to dump lotions and soaps that were over 100 ml, because…. 9/11/underwear bomber, and a four hour layover in Kuala Lumpur, we finally made it to Ho Chi Minh City.
The plan is to travel until about the beginning of December and see Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. I will try and keep this blog up to date with my comings and goings. In the meantime check out my dropbox here

Instagram
 Follow my travels on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment